Saturday, February 27, 2010

Miss T is 3!

Balloons!

As my little girl likes to remind me, I have a big girl now no more baby. I could have swore that it was just a little while ago when she was still a little bitty thing. We decided to have a little party for her this year, just family and a few friends. I've been baking more than ever (really, it's just 4 dozen cupcakes...) Now I'm exhausted and really looking forward to spending a couple days in the mountain learning to ski. Wait a minute, maybe that won't be so relaxing after all.

A quick recap of Miss T's celebration:

ice cream cone cupcakes
A couple dozens of these were brought to her daycare class to share with her friends.

my taste tester
Here's her taste testing them the night before.

Broken tent
Disappointment of opening up a present that was broken...

buttercream
She discovered the joy of eating buttercream straight from the piping bag.

Vanilla cupcakes with French Buttercream
Another couple dozens of cupcakes.

Bowling
Some bowling fun.

cupcake tower
First time using the cupcake stand.

And lots of presents of course! Thanks to those that came out and celebrate Miss T's birthday with us.

No comments: