Friday, March 12, 2010

New Bag

Jill e bag

I finally upgraded my Nikon D70 to a Nikon D300s! I'm so excited about my new toy that I went and got a new camera bag to go along with it. (Cause I haven't spend enough money this week already.) I have other bags around the house of course, from a big backpack to a small one that will just hold the camera itself. The biggest problem is that I always have to carry around my purse separately. Actually, up until late last year, I was carrying around a diaper bag like this one for 2 and a half year:



I was browsing the web and found a tote like camera bag that is more of a purse/camera bag combo that I liked. After I showed Chris, he suggested that I take a look at the Jill e bags. I guess at some point he considered getting me one before. I ended up ordering one that night and it got here today.

Their web site actually shows you different ways to use the bag, from camera bag to a diaper bag. (So essentially, I went from one diaper bag to another one?) It comes with a few dividers so you can customize the layout. I have it set up like this so far for the normal weekend:

Jill E bag

It holds my really big wallet and insanely big sunglasses case. The empty spot is where the camera will go. There's room for snacks for a 3 years old. This little pouch that came with will hold the random stuff like lip gloss and hand sanitizer. It is quite heavy though, but that have more to do with my camera than anything else. Can't wait to actually use it and play with my camera this weekend.

No comments: