Monday, May 3, 2010

Paulette Macarons @ SF

Paulette macarons @ SF

We're not in that area of the city very often, but Chris wanted to trade in one of his Timbuk2 bag for credit towards a new one. The only place to do that is at their retail store so we ended up in Hayes Valley this past weekend. I've heard of this macaron shop before so I asked him to pick up a few since it's only a block away. (I was in the car with a very sleepy girl.) He showed up with a dozen. Not that I was complaining about it. In truth, they are not my favorite macarons. I like the ones from Patisserie Philippe better even though they don't have the same selection of flavors. They are very pretty and would make a lovely gift. Worth checking out if in the area.

Paulette macarons @ SF

Paulette Macarons
437 Hayes Street
San Francisco, CA 94102-4308

No comments: