Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

She's very proud to pick this dress herself

How could I possibly not start off the first post of the year with this picture? We went shopping downtown yesterday and she picked this dress out herself at Zara. I'm lucky that they are only located in downtown and I can't shop online, or I may just end up buying the whole girl's selection for Miss T. It was a lovely start of the New Year/4 days weekend (took an extra day off on Monday since Chris still have the day off). First of the year always allow the mind to drift to goal setting for the upcoming year. Since I am still working on the ones I started last year (and the year before...), it's probably best to not add anymore to the list. Well, maybe just one, I'll try not to spend my entire pay check on clothes for Miss T.

No comments: