Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie and Oreo brownies

DSC_2466.jpg

Anybody else addicted to Pinterest? I've been saving clippings on my computer for years but Pinterest made it so much easier. I've been seeing versions of this pinned by so many people that I developed a strong urge to make it. The problem, of course, is that I really don't eat much sweets. Especially not one with a chocolate chip cookie bottom, oreos in the middle and top off with brownie! I finally decided to make it to bring to work on Halloween. You can eat as much sweets as you want on Halloween, right? I used Joe-Joe's from Trader Joe's instead of oreos and made brownie from scratch. I did end up keeping all the edges, I like the crunchy edges and the middle part already filled the tray. It was a hit at work, but definitely plan on serving small pieces as they are very, very rich. Now that I got this recipe out of my system, I'm off to find something else that I just have to make!

No comments: