Thursday, November 3, 2011

White Chocolate Covered Cookie Pops

DSC_2449.jpg

Miss T is at the stage where she's asking to do a project or help out with something all the time. For Halloween, I thought it would be fun to make white chocolate covered cookies pops to share with her friends at school. I was buying the cookies for that monster brownie/cookie bar thing anyways. All we needed to do was to melt a couple bags of white chocolate chips and dip the cookies in. T got the job of ensuring all cookies get the correct amount of sprinkles on each. It was definitely a quick and fun project to do.

DSC_2446.jpg

The only change I'll make next time was to use powder coloring instead of the gel stuff. I tried to color half of the batch to orange and the little gel was changing the consistence of the white chocolate too much. They ended up a light peach instead.

DSC_2447.jpg

Something to keep in mind for next time. I think we'll make them again for Christmas!

No comments: