Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt @ Preschool

egg hunt @ preschool

This was her 4th and last Easter Egg Hunt at her preschool/day care. I still can't believe she'll be going to kindergarden in August at a new school. Just look at how much she has grown from the past two years!

2011:
Daycare Egg Hunt

2010:
DSC_0180

The Egg Hunt was scheduled on Good Friday as usual. I had to leave early from work in order to get there by the start time of 3pm. By the time I got there, bunny ears are on everyone's head and getting ready to go outside for the hunt.

egg hunt @ preschool

Everyone walked in line to go to the field outside.

egg hunt @ preschool

Waiting is hard for them.

egg hunt @ preschool

I told her to run further away on the field, most kids just go for the closest ones. It worked! Look, nobody was around her for a good 15 sec.

egg hunt @ preschool

In addition to all the goodies in the eggs, she got to eat a cupcake with a peep bunny on top.

egg hunt @ preschool

I don't think elementary school usually have egg hunts, so this could very well be the last one she'll be participating in. I'm glad she had a good time.

No comments: